Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mommy and Me


Mommy these are yummy
I woke up early in the morning
to pick these berries for you

Mommy but some are in my tummy
they jumped into my mouth - see it's red
when I came home looking for you

Mommy let me feed you a berry
anything is yummy when you feed me
so today its from me for you

Mommy the meadow is sunny
would you come out with me
as the sun shines for you

Mommy if I can be only with you mommy
always and everyday from day till night
how lovely it'd be for me and for you

Samanmalee Abayasiri

දෝණී
====

අම්මා මේවා රසයි
උදේම අවදි වෙලා
මමයි කඩාගෙන ආවේ

අම්මා එන ගමන්
දෙක තුනක් කෑවා
ඒකයි කටේ මේ රතු පාට

අම්මා රහ බලන්න
කෝ මම කවන්නම්
අම්මා මට කවනවා වගේම

අම්මා එනවාද යන්න
මා එක්ක ඇවිදින්න
ලස්සනයි මල් පිපිලා හැමතනම

අම්මා එක්ක විතරක්ම
දවසම ඉන්න ඇත්නම් මට
මෙහෙම ලඟට තුරුළුවෙලා ආදරෙන්

සමන්මලී අභයසිරි

2 comments: